We believe you should be able to go to one reliable partner for the high-quality tooling, metal stamping and prototyping you need. That’s why we’ve spent the last 60+ years developing and refining our processes to become that reliable partner.
Clients across an array of industries partner with Die-Matic because we consistently meet all their metal stamping needs with high-quality results. We deliver value-added metal stamping, assembly, progressive tool and die work, prototyping and more. Plus, we have the equipment, experience and talent to deliver outstanding quality at competitive prices. Here are the services we offer.
Precision Metal Stamping
Our presses deliver precise, reliable production for virtually any stamping need.
- Presses from 30 to 1,000 tons (2,7215.50 to 907,185 kilograms)
- Bed sizes ranging from 24″ to 168″ (60.96 to 426.70 centimeters)
- Stock width ranging from 0.250″ to 60″ (0.63 to 152.40 centimeters)
- Stock thickness ranging from 0.005″ to 0.875″ (0.012 to 2.22 centimeters)
OEMs and tier manufacturers trust us to complete a wide array of assemblies because it simplifies their workflow and saves time and money. We can have your part stamped and provide value-added services under one roof that will save you the hassle and logistical challenges created by working with multiple vendors.
Progressive Tools and Dies
We offer a variety of tool and die products and services that can deliver small or large pieces and everything in between, including:
- In-house tool and die designs and builds
- Progressive and single-hit dies
- In-die sensing, tapping, clinching/staking and fastener insertion
- Inherited tooling programs
- Preventative/predictive maintenance and tool refurbishment
Our value-added prototyping is backed by our deeply experienced engineers, who pay attention to detail upfront to ensure a fast, smooth production process.
We precision weld to meet the highest industry standards, including:
We work with customer specs and can work with clad or coated materials, apply coatings, wash and deburr products and more. Our coating and treatment offerings include:
- Coatings like E-coat, A-coat and powder coating
- Zinc plating
REQUEST A QUOTE
We’ll quickly respond to your request and deliver a comprehensive quote within 10 business days.